Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Personal Project 2 - 30 Days of Photos

Chalange Provided by living-photographs.tumblr.com/ 
Personal Project 2:  30 Days of Photos
By: Maxine

Instructions
1: Every day starting sept 1 take a photo based on the
photo prompt provided by living-photographs.tumblr.com/ 
2: Add Photo To this Page
3: Share with the Facebook Group
4. Enjoy and add Positive Criticism to all the photos on the group
5. Grow my Photography skills! 

     So this was an idea posted on the Nerdfighters facebook group, the idea the split off into its own group. We decided to start on Sept 1, just to give a chance for people who wanted to join to find the group (though really you can start day 1 at any point... its like the 30 day fitness challenges that facebook loves so much! so if you are just seeing this but want to join feel free).
     Going to add each photo to this post... 

Day 1 - Triangles 

Not the best of starts... :S But it was HOT and lazy...

Day 2 - Through Something 

     It was raining (a lot) as I walked home from work, I was almost home when I saw the way the rain was moving through these trees looked cool... It was kinda fast because i didn't want to get my phone too wet... but its more interesting than day 1... :P

Day 3 - Something you love about yourself 



     This is kinda a two part photo (mostly because I didn't like the photo that showed the whole room at once). I want to show the two parts of me and the way they are reflected by the two work stations I have in my office... I am both an Engineer and an Artist at the same time. The mixture of the two sides of me is what I love, I love math but I love the visual art world just as much... and I love that I can find ways to be apart of both and keep that balance in my life. 

Day 4 - Light


     Part of me feels like I want to compalne about my cammer... the other is telling me not to worry about it... so not worrying.

Day 5 - Texture 
     Not worrying doesn't mean I shouldn't stop taking night photos... night photos do not work without a flash.  

Day 6 - Lines

     I know kinda boring... but I do like the way hallways / buildings are so very linear... 

Day 7 - Vintage

Calling Incomplete on this one... I am currently unsure what to photo for this... I don't have much that is older than 10 years...

Day 8 - Books

     Two projects in one on this one. Art Assignment 13 done!

Day 9 - A Hobby


     Well that got a little trippy... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment